Header Ads

I am happy to be playing for the best club in the World - Victor Moses
Nigerian international player Victor Moses spoke on Chelsea’s official
website expressing his delight to be back at Chelsea, a huge club in his
opinion.
“I’ve always wanted to play for this big club, it’s one of the best clubs in the world at the moment and I’m enjoying every single minute,”
“I just want to keep on working hard and helping my team-mates out.
“We’re not looking at the table at the moment, we still have 12 matches to
play and we just need to take each game as it comes,” added Moses.
“We just want to stay grounded and win as many games as we can between now
and the end of the season.
“We’re going to stay focused and keep working hard together as a team, as
everyone can see we’re doing.”
Moses has been instrumental to Chelsea's charge to the EPL title since new gaffer Antonio Conte introduced the 3-4-3 formation where Moses dazzles as
a wing back.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.