Header Ads

My Dream Is To Play For My Country – Ubong Williams

Ubong Williams
By Eyo Kelvin 

Delighted Abia Warriors left full back Ubong Williams revealed his dream of playing for Nigeria if given the opportunity to donned the colours and represent his country in any competition.

Ubong Williams who has been an integral member of the Umuahia base out fit for couple of season since joining the club from Delta Force of Asaba has grown with confidence in the left back to be an alternate choice to be reckoned with against any other team.

After the pulsating game that ended in a goalless draw between Rivers United and Abia Warriors, Ubong spoke to www.kelvianomedia.com.ng about his dream of playing for Nigeria.

“Is my dream every day and night to represent Nigeria either in African Cup of Nation, Olympic and World Cup, it will be a great honour for me”. He added.

“I will give my best because that’s what I always do, am a business player I don’t joke with my games; I always give my best to support the team”. Ubong concluded.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.