Header Ads

NPFL: Am Ready To Work For Rivers United – Makalala

Victor Makalala
Less than a week to the official kick off of the 2017/2018 Nigerian Professional Football League season, Rivers United new signing Victor Makalala says he is ready to work and die for Rivers United as soon as the Nigerian Professional Football League gets underway.

Victor Makalala who made his debut for Rivers United during the Garden City Pre-Season Tournament scoring his two goals against SKE Football Club which was the fastest goal of the tournament in the 2nd minute of play and his second against Abia Warriors of Umuahia was a delight to watch and a positive addition to the Port Harcourt base team Rivers United.

Victor Makalala believes that Rivers United is one of the big clubs in the Nigerian Professional Football League and tip the “Pride of Rivers” to go far as the League set to get underway 14th January, 2018.

“Rivers United is one of the big clubs in Nigerian Professional Football League, It’s a team I actually wish to play for, and when I was invited I was excited." He told Kelvianomedia.blogspot.com.ng

“I think we have one of the best team, we are very unite, I like the way we keep the ball, I play from the top, when I watch my team keeping the ball am always ready to play. He added

“This is a good team am ready to work with, am ready to die for them. I believe Rivers United is a good team, am proud to be here.” He Concluded.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.