Header Ads

Lokosa Set Personal Target for Himself

By Eyo Idongesit Kelvin

Lokosa Junior
Kano Pillars talisman Junior Lokosa has hinted on his personal achievement for this Kano base team, Kano Pillars before the end of the season.

Lokosa Junior told Kelvianomedia.blogspot.com.ng that he has set a personal target for himself before the end of the season and would not want to disclose at the moment.

“No striker would not have a target for himself in terms of playing a football match.” He said.

“Right now my target I will not disclose it, it’s within me, I just thank God that all my goals have scored I represent it to God because this is my third goal of the season.

“I give God all the glory, I know God will give me the strength to do more.” He Concluded.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.