Header Ads

Injury Almost ruined my career, Obinze cried out

Godwin Obinze
Former Rivers United midfield mastreo, Godwin Obinze cried out after he suffered a long term injury that ruled him out of 2018/2019 Nigeria Professional Football League season.

Godwin Obinze who was instrumental to Rivers United success both in the Nigeria Professional Football League and the Aiteo Cup competition in previous season is set to return to full action after he has been sideline all through the season due to injury.

Speaking exclusively to www.kelvianomedia.blogspot.com.ng, Godwin Obinze said that not playing for this season is a big set for his career and hope to return back to the field soon.

"The injury I pick up was really a big set back for me, and have put that aside now as am getting ready to return back to full action. Obinze echoes.

"Am ready to take up new challenge in my career and expect for the deal to push through anytime from now, as my fans will witness a rejuvenated player.

"Currently I don't have any contract with Rivers United, so am open to make a potential move to any club that meets my target". Obinze revealed.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.