Header Ads

African Badminton Championships: Dorcas, my biggest adversary says four time African Champion Foo Kune Kate

Foo Kune Kate
Four time Africa champion Foo Kun Kate of Mauritius expect S a tough match against her rival in the final of the All Africa Senior Badminton Championships.

She stated that Nigeria’s female number one, Dorcas Adesokan is her biggest treat and she hopes to defeat her if they eventually meet in the final.

Speaking shortly after defeating Evelyn Siamupangila of Zambia 21-5, 21-7 in the women’s single to advance to the next stage of the championships, she disclosed her target of winning the gold medal.

“I feel good actually because the atmosphere is very hot, we are trying to get used to it and how to tackle it, it really tricky but we are getting used to it,” she said.

“I think Nigeria has a strong team, I am four time Africa champion and last year I played against Dorcas Adesokan in the final, so I guess she is currently my biggest adversary,”

“Nigeria has a lot of good players and I wish her all the best maybe we can meet in the final again and I will go for the win against her,” Kune Foo Kate concluded. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.