Header Ads

No hiding place for FCIU

Niger Tornadoes utility player, Ibrahim Abubakar Babawo has said that there will be no hiding place for FC Ifeanyiubah when the clash on match day 16 at the Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium, Nnewi, Wednesday.

Babawo Pele as fondly called in Minna was instrumental to Niger Tornadoes 2-1 win over Sunshine Stars of Akure on Sunday at the Confluence Stadium, Lokoja.

He said that the best was yet to come out of him and has assured his fans that he will be a torn on the flesh of the Anambra Warriors.

“Am so excited and happy helping my home team, Niger Tornadoes. Am also confident that am going to finding my scoring form in Nnewi, I have been playing good football with no goal to account.

“My coaches have spoken to me and told me my deficiencies and am ready to adjust. Am not happy that I had numerous chances to have sealed the game on Sunday much earlier than we did”, he said.

According to the fast and furious player, he said that the spirit in the Ikon Allah’s camp was high as such were ready to unleash deadly attack on their opponents.


The former Shooting Stars player assured that his side will leave Nnewi with songs of praise.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.