Header Ads

NPFL: Obinze Want Victory As A Perfect Birthday Gift From Rivers United

Obinze Godwin
Rivers United take on Heartland FC of Owerri at the Yakubu Gowon Stadium as the Nigerian Professional Football Leagues enter match day 15

Rivers United will be hoping to bounce back to winning ways after they narrowly lost 3-2 to Lobi Stars in Markurdi on match day 14

Speaking to www.kelvianomedia.blogspot.com.ng Rivers United midfielder Godwin Obinze has ask his team mate to give him victory in today's encounter as a perfect birthday gift.

I think today will be a very good day for me because today is my birthday and getting a win in today's game will make happy.

The game will not be an easy one but I want the best from my team mate to respond by winning Heartland to hand me a perfect birthday gift. Obinze Concluded

No comments

Powered by Blogger.