Header Ads

NWFL: My Purpose Is To Achieve Set Goals - Etim

By Eyo Kelvin 
Margaret Etim
Rivers Angels newly signed player Margaret Etim express delight in joining the reigning Aiteo Cup Champions and holders of the first ever NWFL Champions Shield.

The four time Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Champions, Rivers Angels on Friday unveiled the signing of newly acquired players ahead of the 2017/2018 season.

Speaking to www.kelvianomedia.blogspot.com.ng in a telephone conversation after the unveiling at the Yakubu Gowon Stadium Margaret Etim who joins from Delta Queens believe in her confidence to win laurels for the Jewel of Rivers.

"I have that confidence and the winning spirit in me, I know my purpose of being here is to achieve set goals and also to put heads together as we walk towards lifting the cup at the end of the season".

"Am so happy and excited to join Rivers Angels, am glad that am now part of the team". She added

"Although I still love my former club but there's is nothing I can do about it, is life and I need to move on". Etim concluded.

Rivers Angels will began their campaign of the 2017/2018 NWFL season as they take on Delta Queens in their opening game, as Margaret Etim will be hoping to make a return to face her former club when the season gets underway.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.