Header Ads

Nigeria and West Africa to experience Nalrish Basketball Classic soon says Natasha

Natasha Obeten

By Eyo Kelvin


The crème de la crème of Nalrish Basketball Classic has commended the participating teams for their performance so far at the basketball classic in Port Harcourt.


Natasha Obeten made this known during a chat with Kelvianomedia.blogspot.com.ng that the basketball classic tournament has exceeded her expectations and that of the fans.


"So far the tournament has exceeded my expectations like the team turn out and turn up, they've been playing good so I'm happy the fans are happy, everybody is excited"


"This is my home town, this is where I grew up and on this court so I wanted to give back to the society and I wanted to do it through basketball because I played basketball as well"

Natasha Obeten showing her free throw skills


According to her, the Nalrish basketball classic will be extended to Nigeria and West Africa as a way of giving back to the society.


"I want to make this classic become something better next year, I want it to go bigger and better than this, right now is just for Rivers State, next year I want to extend it to Nigeria and West Africa". Natasha Obeten.


"It's going to be done yearly, every year there will be Nalrish Basketball Classic". Natasha stated.


The Nalrish Basketball Classic which is proudly supported by Senior Citizens and Youth Wisdom Development an NGO, is geared towards uplifting the youth through basketball.


Other supporters of the Nalrish are Women Basketball Organisation based in United State, Rivers State Government,  amongst others.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.