Header Ads

DONE DEAL: Moses Simeon signs for Nantes till 2024

Moses Siemon Celebrating
By Eyo Kelvin

Nigerian international Moses Simon has agreed to a four year deal with French Club Nantes.

The 24 year old Nigerian International who was on loan to La Liga side, Levante, express joy and happy that the deal went through, would now play for French Ligue 1 side, FC Nantes until 2024

“I’m really happy about it my effort did not go in vain, I’m happy and excited for everything especially the players they cooperated a lot with me, for the next season my hope is to be much better than last season.”

Delighted Moses Simeon thanked Levante Management and Players for their support during his spell at the club

“I thanked the players and management for everything, they did very well and I appreciate them a lot, so we keep working hard to achieve our goal.” Moses Simeon echoes

Moses Simeon was named the best player of the club, had a scintillating performance scoring Nine goals and providing great assist, however, this performance has triggered his signing by the club till 2024.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.