Header Ads

Zaki Optimistic To End Goal Drought Against El-Kanemi

Godwin Zaki
Enugu Rangers International F.C’ attacking sensation, Godwin Zaki, has assured his teaming fans and the club’ supporters of improved scoring ability as match Day 8 of the NPFL beckons.

Zaki, the former Abia Warriors of Umuahia F.C’ arrow head in attack is full of confidence going into this weekend’ tie against visiting El-Kanemi Warriors as he appealed to his fans and club’s supporters to have patience with him over lack of goals in the seven weeks old league.

“I must confess that I am not satisfied with my lack of goals this season but I have to say that this weekend, there shall be a turn around for the best as I hope to open my goals account for the season,” said the lanky attacker.

The Benue born all action goal poacher further said, “I think I know what is wrong with my game. It has been challenging for me since the start of the season but I trust my God to open my accounts against El-Kanemi if fielded by my coaches.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.