Header Ads

Exclusive: DA-F Reveals Prototype of BHS Court

By Eyo Kelvin

.... Appeal for Support from Basketball Lovers, Stakeholders and Friends

Baptist High School Prototype Basketball Court


The CEO of DA-F Basketball Program, Coach Fubara Onyanabo revealed prototype of the new basketball edifice at Baptist High School as construction enter new phase.


The 30 by 26 metres structure will have a standard basketball court and two adjourning half courts for training.


Speaking with www.kelvianomedia.com.ng, coach Fubara Onyanabo stated the importance of embarking of remodeling the basketball court in his Alma-Mater as a way go giving back.


"In my effort to promote basketball and give back to my community and Alma-Mater (Baptist High School),"


"I am compelled and challenged to do this because I grew up in More House Street, I attended Baptist High School, and there I also started DA-F Basketball Program,"


"I am using this as an appeal for your support in areas of cement, sands etc."


The training centre when finally completed will not only promote and discover new talents but will also serve as a correctional centre taking the kids off the street and waterfronts in the old Port Harcourt Township Area.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.