Header Ads

Exclusively: Baptist High School To Get A Befitting Basketball Court - Coach Onyanabo

By Eyo Kelvin

Coach Fubara Onyanabo, Founder DA-F Basketball Program



The founder of DA-F Basketball Program, coach Fubara Onyanabo has revealed his next project is to build a befitting basketball court for Baptist High School as a way of giving back to the school.


Speaking exclusively to www.kelvianomedia.blogspot.com.ng that the DA-F Basketball Program started at the Baptist High School.


According to Coach Fubara, the environ of the Baptist High School is mostly dominated by waterfront, hence the need to put up befitting basketball court to unearth more promising basketball talents.


"I started DA-F Basketball Program at the Baptist High School, it's been my wish, my dream for the past years to give to Baptist a befitting basketball court",


"That will be my next project, I will become cap in hand begging for support, so I'm just sending this as a message upfront to do that",


Furthermore, Coach Fubara stated that the basketball court is beyond giving back but he's spoils of affecting change and discovery of raw talents.


"Why would I want to do aside giving back because this is beyond giving back, if you look at the environs of Baptist High School, what you see is waterfront",


"I know the extent that I've used basketball to affect change in life of most of the kids that worked out there, so I still believe in extension if I have a court there at Baptist High School and an organised settings for all of us to know that Sports basically in Nigeria is being done for those who are not really wealthy",


"So I feel planting a basketball court in Baptist High School will bring stars out of that place". Delighted Coach Fubara disclosed.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.