Header Ads

We Were Unlucky in the First Stanza - Edozie

Ewelike Edozie
Remo Stars Football Club (RSFC) Left Back, Ewelike Edozie feels he and his teammates were unlucky in the first stanza of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) Season.

Speaking with RSFC Media, Edozie says many teams found it difficult to contain the Sky Blue Stars but he is very confident that things will go well for him and his teammates in the second round.

"I had a good game in the first stanza of the season, I played up to expectation, tried my best and I tried to give my best to the team."

"Remo Stars is a good team, we have quality players because so many teams in the first round found it so difficult to hold us but we were just unlucky."

"We lost so many chances in away games and it also affected us from getting maximum points away from home, we will try our best possible to convert our chances well in the second stanza."

"Going into the second stanza, my teammates and myself are preparing so hard to ensure that we don't relegate at the end of the season" Edozie concluded.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.